Submitted papers should not be more than 8,000 words including abstract, keywords and references (the Harvard referencing rules need to be followed). Papers should be submitted in English as doc or pdf file attachments.
Format your paper according to the following template EBEEC Conference Template.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all papers received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- Paper selection notifications will then be sent out to relevant authors.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author registers and presents the work at the Conference
Guidelines for Publications
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of the:
- Springer Edition-Contribution to Economics (guidelines: instruct-authors-e.pdf, readme-T1-book.pdf)
- KnowledgeE (guidelines, copyright, authorDetails)
- e-book of Proceedings (guidelines)
The following pages on springer.com might be helpful, especially for young authors: https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/rights-permissions-licensing/manuscript-preparation/5636, https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/copyright-piracy and https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/rights-permissions-licensing.
Full Paper Submission
Submissions will be received electronically via Editorial Management Platform.
Please do not send us your full-paper by email.
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the online Editorial Management Platform.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to the online Editorial Management Platform using the following link: http://
(Click on “New user? Register with this site“ and provide your information. At the box “Register with *“ select “ΕΒΕΕC“ and at the box “Register as *“ select the role of “Author and Reviewer“)
2. Upon successful login, you will see the Main Interface. When you submit your paper, you’ll be able to edit your submitted papers. At the menu in the top, you can select to read the Guidelines.
3. Click on “Submit paper” at the bottom or at the top menu to upload a new paper.
4. Select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only Microsoft Word format (.doc) according to the guidelines at: Author Guidelines - Paper Submission
5. Finally, press the “Submit” button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
6. Please do not send us your full-paper submissions by email.
7. In order to upload a new (updated) version of your paper then, after your login to the Editorial Management Platform, select the edit button in the left column of the Submitted papers' Table, choose the appropriate file, and press the Update button (this process should be used to upload the full paper).